Want to Loud in cloud to shape your career ? CloudnLoud will help you to loud better
Workshop Name : Cloud RoadMap and Career Guidance
Duration : 3 Hours | Training Mode : classroom
About this Workshop :
This course is designed and developed by , Founder and CEO of CloudnLoud Technologies Pvt Ltd ( who is popularly known as “Infrastructure Architect”).
He has more than 18 years of experience in the IT Infrastructure domain with skills in Server Hardware, Storage Hardware, Virtualization (VMware), Cloud Computing, Server Operating Systems like Red Hat Linux, SUSE & Ubuntu, Windows Server 2008/2012, Cloud based Backup & Disaster Recovery. Most of his work experience around Research and Engineering and he served into major players in IT Infrastructure industry.
Audience Profile :
The workshop course for beginners who have limited or knowledge on cloud computing concepts. It is intended for any IT professionals like Project Managers, Software Engineers, IT sales, IT presales, Data Base Administrators, Unix, Linux and Windows Server Administrators, CIO, CTO, CEO.
Now a days many professionals are looking for career guidance on the new technologies roadmap. Due to automation many people are scared and really looking for good hand to loud better.
1. What is automation and Orchestration
2. Why need to plan ourselves in front of orchestration
3. What is private cloud/public cloud ? Which cloud streams are really doing well in the market ?
4. What will be future for windows and non Linux platform Admins
5. What will be the future for cloud and relevant cloud tools
6. What are the tools are available in the market to do orchestration/automation ? pros and cons ?
7. Do we/IT Infrastructure people really need to learn programming ?
8. What are the products/certifications available and their nature of the pros/cons to loud better in the vmware/security/redhat/bigdata/devops streams.
As this is Foundation course, we don’t have any per-requisite to attend this class.
Course Fee : Free
WhatsApp Number – 89399 84529
Email : [email protected]