- 653 (Registered)
The course enables you to master front-end web development with Angular. It helps you gain in-depth knowledge of concepts such as TypeScript, Bootstrap Grid System, Dependency Injections, SPA (Single Page Application), Directives, Forms, Pipes, Promises, Observables, and understand the testing of the Angular class.
What’s the focus of this course?
Angular has changed the entire picture of developing a web-based application and has been dominating the entire web market by offering a simplified and sophisticated way to manage the code. It aims to fulfill the expectations of modern developers who demand fast performance and responsiveness in their web applications.
This Angular training course will help you comprehend and master concepts on Angular like facilitating the development of single-page web applications, dependency injection, typescript, components, directives, model-view-controller, etc. This Angular training course is easy to grasp and enables one to develop robust applications for projects of any scale.
What are the course objectives?
- Understand the design of single-page applications and how Angular facilitates their development
- Understand the Angular architecture
- Work with TypeScript
- Develop components, use directives, and work with data binding
- Work with Service and Dependency Injection
- Create and validate model-driven forms
- Work with the Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Use HTTP with Observables, routing, and pipes
- Use custom pipes and directives
- Perform unit testing
- Use Angular CLI
- Develop attractive UI using Bootstrap
Why learn Angular?
- Part of its popularity is its ability to make static Web pages more dynamic, thus allowing web designers to add more tools. Organizations are seeing the benefits of adopting Angular, thus increasing the demand for Angular experts
- Angular training makes use of TypeScript and is much faster and more mobile-oriented than it’s predecessor – AngularJS.
- Angular is maintained by Google and a community of experts acting as a solution for rapid front-end development
Who should take this course?
- Aspirants and students who wish to learn UI development
- UI Developers
- Technical Project Managers and Technical Leads
- Full Stack Web Developers
- QAs, Architects
How will you execute the hands-on?
You will need to download the following softwares:
The detailed installation process will be covered in class by the instructor.
What are the prerequisites of this course?
Basic understanding of Programming
Lesson 01 - What is Angular? 0/5
Lesson 02 - Introduction to TypeScript 0/10
Lesson 03 - Angular Features 0/3
Lesson 04 - Building with Angular Components 0/7
Lesson 05 - Introduction to Bootstrap 0/5
Lesson 06- Binding and Events 0/6
Lesson 07 - Dependency Injection and Service 0/6
Lesson 08 - Directives 0/7
Lesson 09 - Pipes 0/5
Lesson 10 - Forms 0/6
Lesson 11 - Routing 0/9
Lesson 12 - HTTP Promises and Observables 0/6
Key Takeaways 0/8