- 521 (Registered)
What are the course objectives?
The Microsoft Certified Associate: Azure Administrator online training course is ideal for Azure Administrator roles that emphasize deployment, management, and monitoring of Azure infrastructure resources. The holistic certification training will provide you with a deep-rooted comprehension of the entire administrative lifecycle of Azure environments and show you how to maintain services related to computing, storage, network, and security. Upon completion of the course, Azure administrators will be able to accept requests for infrastructure services and applications, make suggestions on services for optimal performance and scale, and provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources.
Please note that Exam AZ-100: Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment training will be available as live virtual classroom and Exam AZ-101: Microsoft Azure Integration and Security training will be online self-paced learning.
What skills will you learn?
- Manage Azure subscriptions, billing and role-based access control with Azure users and groups
- Utilize Azure Monitor to configure alerts and review the Azure Activity Log
- Deploy resources with ARM templates and organize Azure resources
- Implement, manage, and secure storage with shared access keys, Azure backup, and Azure File Sync
- Store and access data using Azure Content Delivery Network and the Import and Export service
- Build, execute, manage, and monitor virtual machines in Azure Portal with Azure PowerShell
- Use Azure DNS domains, zones, record types, and resolution methods
- Execute site connectivity schemas comprising VNet-to-VNet connections and virtual network peering
- Integrate, secure, and manage identities with Azure Active Directory, Self-Service Password Reset, Azure AD Identity Protection, and integrated SaaS applications
- Migrate servers to Azure
- Implement use cases and configuration options for Azure App Services and App Service environments
- Manage and secure web apps with backup, restore, snapshot, and cloning
- Deploy serverless computing features such as Azure Functions, Event Grid, and Service Bus
- Configure Azure Load Balancer, Azure Traffic Manager, and Azure Application Gateway
- Use Azure RBAC to grant a granular level of access based on an administrator’s assigned tasks
- Utilize Azure Multi-factor Authentication to configure strong authentication for users at sign-in
- Execute Azure AD Privileged Identity Management to configure access rights based on the just-in-time administration
Who should take this course?
- Azure administrators and engineers
- System administrators looking to expand into Azure
- IT professionals
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Proficiency in using PowerShell and the Command Line Interface
- Prior experience with Azure Portal, ARM templates, operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking
Exam & certification
What is required to earn the Azure Administrator certification?
To earn the Azure Administrator Associate certification, you must pass the AZ-100 & AZ-101 examination certification.
Does this new exam and certification replace any existing Azure exams?
Yes, this Azure Administrator Associate certification is the replacement for Exam 70-533. You can get this certification by passing exams AZ-100 and AZ-101. This curriculum prepares you for both the exams.
When will old Azure certification competencies expire and when will the new requirements become valid?
Exam 70-533 will expire on December 31, 2018, but will have validity for competencies until December 31, 2019. The new requirements will come into effect on January 1, 2019.
What is the difference between 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Solutions and Microsoft Certified Associate: Azure Administrator Certification?
This new Microsoft Certified Associate: Azure Administrator certification has evolved to have more in-depth coverage of the role-specific skills required in the industry compared to the previous certification.
What if I have already taken the 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Solutions certification exam? How do I become a Microsoft Certified Associate: Azure Administrator?
If you have already taken the 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Solutions certification exam, then you must take the Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification Transition: Exam AZ-102 to become a Microsoft Certified Associate: Azure Administrator.
How much do the Microsoft Azure Administrator certification exams cost?
The cost of the Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment Exam AZ-100 and Microsoft Azure Integration and Security Exam 102 is $165.00 USD plus taxes (for US residents) each and INR 4800 plus taxes (for India residents) each. This fee is paid to Microsoft when you register for your exam.
How can I pass the Exam AZ-100: Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment and Exam AZ-101: Microsoft Azure Integration and Security in my first attempt?
Zeedup’s training course is designed to give you all of the skill-sets necessary to successfully complete the required projects and help you pass the exams in your first attempt. Please note that this course does not guarantee you will pass in your first attempt but you will be armed with all of the knowledge to do so.
How long does it take to get Microsoft Azure Administrator exam results?
Candidates taking the Microsoft Azure Administrator exam will know if they’ve passed almost immediately after completing the exam.
How do I order books and study materials?
When you take Zeedup’s Microsoft Azure Administrator certification, you won’t need additional study materials. Everything you need to pass the certification exam will be provided in the course.
How should I prepare for Microsoft Azure Administrator exam?
Zeedup’s Microsoft Azure Administrator training is aligned with the requirements of the exam. As such, our experienced trainers will help you learn to use the Azure Admin platform and prepare for the certification exam. The successful completion of Zeedup’s Azure Administrator training will allow you to pass the certification exam and get certified.
Where can I download the Microsoft Azure exam application?
You can download the application for the Azure certification here.
EXAM AZ-100 Manage Subscriptions and Resources
EXAM AZ-100 Implementing and Managing Storage
EXAM AZ-100 Deploying and Managing Virtual Machines
EXAM AZ-100 Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
EXAM AZ-100 Manage Identities
EXAM AZ-101: Migrate Servers to Azure
EXAM AZ-101 : Implementing and Managing Application Services
EXAM AZ-101 : Secure Identities