- 625 (Registered)
The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world. ITIL is a best practice framework that has been drawn from both the public and private sectors internationally. It describes how IT resources should be organized to deliver business value, documenting the processes, functions, and roles of IT Service Management (ITSM). The focus of business should move from simply managing the company’s IT to making IT truly productive by helping the business achieve its strategic goals. ITIL certification helps organizations fulfill this goal by providing guidelines for establishing governance standards and enhancing the alignment between business and its IT processes.
What are the course objectives?
- Understand and implement IT Service Management best practices, key concepts, principles, and process models required for clearing the ITIL Foundation certification exam.
- Gain an understanding of scope, purpose, and objective of service strategy, service transition, service design, service operations, and Continual Service Improvement.
- Apply ITIL concepts, tools and techniques to improve effectiveness and efficiency of business for optimizing customer experience.
- Learn to automate standard tasks and apply lean principles to enhance the efficiency of IT Service Management processes in this ITIL 2011 foundation training.
- Centralize processes and teams and save costs using well-defined fit-for-use and fit-for-purpose processes.
- Augment user satisfaction, improve service levels, lower costs, optimize outsourcing, increase service availability, and improve the ability to manage change using ITIL procedures.
What skills will you learn?
ITIL certification is an essential requirement for professionals who need to learn the fundamentals of ITIL frameworks and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management. This certification is best suited for:
- IT Managers/Support Teams.
- IT Architects, Planners & Consultants.
- System Administrators/Analysts.
- Operations Managers.
- Database Administrators.
- Service Delivery Professionals
How will I become ITIL certified?
Achieve AXELOS-accredited ITIL® Foundation certification by following these steps:
- Appear for the ITIL Foundation exam after completing the training.
- Score 65% on the exam [i.e. 26 out of 40 questions] in 60 minutes.
- Earn two ITIL credits on successful completion of ITIL Foundation exam.
Introduction to Service Management Life-cycle
Continual Service Improvement
Summary and Exam preparation