- 2154 (Registered)
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate- the exam is intended for individuals with experience designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certifications are the must-have certificates for any IT professional working with AWS. This course is designed to help you pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect (CSA) – Associate Exam. Even if you have never logged in to the AWS platform before, by the end of our AWS training you will be able to take the CSA exam. No programming knowledge needed and no prior AWS experience required. With this AWS certification under your belt (and optionally after completing our AWS Certified Developer course), you will be in high demand by many employers and you can command a superior salary.
In this course, we will start with a broad overview of the AWS platform and then deep dive into the individual elements of the AWS platform. You will explore Route53, EC2, S3, Cloud Front, Autoscaling, Load Balancing, RDS, RedShift, DynamoDB, EMR, VPC etc.
AWS is constantly evolving their platform, in 2015 there were over seven hundred new product releases, and are on track for over one thousand for 2016! As 2016 progresses we will continuously update this course with new content so you will never have to worry about missing out or failing the AWS certification test because of new content.
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC)
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC) Subnets
- Route Tables
- Internet Gateways
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Option Sets
- Elastic IP Addresses (EIPs)
- Elastic Network Interfaces (ENIs)
- Security Groups
- Network Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Network Address Translation (NAT) Instances and NAT Gateways
- Virtual Private Gateways (VPGs), Customer Gateways (CGWs), and Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)